Sample Itinerary; may vary
Leave your hotel in the morning.
Pick up time: 6:00-6:45am. We pick up in most of the hotels in San Jose, Arenal area, Puerto Viejo and Cahuita (caribbean area).
Admire the biodiversity of an astonishing protected area in Costa Rica as we drive by Braulio Carrillo National Park, a primary forest in 95% of its extension.
Have a taste of our delicious Costa Rican breakfast en route.
Be our special guest in a banana processing and packaging plant and learn more about one of Costa Rica’s prime products (subject to availability).
Board a comfortable boat upon arrival to the port and let this extraordinarily exotic paradise enchant you, as you travel along the Tortuguero Canals.
Have a one-in-a-lifetime experience in this unique place surrounded by a great variety of flora and fauna of breathtaking beauty.
Enjoy a refreshing cocktail and a delicious Lunch as we welcome you to Tortuguero
After lunch, we will visit the museum, the beach area an the small and picturesque town of tortuguero. A delightful dinner will be served upon arrival to the lodge. (B/L/D).
Enjoy nature its best as you undertake a journey through the canals at dawn, and take your best short of a real Caribbean sunrise.
Discover Costa Rican flavors as you enjoy breakfast at our Lodges.
Get ready to hike Tortuguero Hill or travel along the well known Tortuguero Canals and have the experience of your life in this unique paradise of magnificent flora and fauna.
Enjoy a delicious lunch at the lodge.
Take your time to enjoy our private trails, ride a boat through the canals or just relax.
Optinal Night Tour: Walk on the beach and admire the green turtles nesting (July through September). (B/L/D).
Breakfast at the lodge.
Departure to San José.
Lunch on route.
Arrival in San José late afternoon. (B/L)
Rates: Valid from December 12th 2015 to December 12th 2016
Double: $310 per person; double occupancy
Triple: $250 per person; triple occupancy
- Bus transportation in air-conditioned unit from San José (back & forth)
- Boat transfer Dock-Hotel-Dock
- Two-night accommodation/room in Tortuguero. Pachira Lodge, Aninga Lodge, Evergreen Lodge, Laguna Lodge.
- Breakfast, in route at El Ceibo Restaurant in Guápiles. May vary.
- Two breakfast, two lunches, and two dinners in Tortuguero (buffet style)
- Lunch in route on the third day, at El Ceibo Restaurant in Guápiles. May vary.
- Guided visit to a museum where there will be a speech about the green turtle.
- Guided visit Tortuguero Hill or a walk on pathways in the area.
- Guided boat tour in the striking Tortuguero Canals.
- English-Spanish bilingual guide during the trip.
- Welcome cocktail.
- Coffee around the clock, self service.
- All taxes.
Not included: Alcoholic drinks, bottled water, tips, fee to the park ($10USD). Turtle nesting tour ($30), paid directly.